About the jewellery
Each piece is original and handcrafted just for you. To symbolise, remember and celebrate a very precious loved one. No piece is the same. Made with lots of love, care and passion so you will never lose touch. Made from 999 Silver your precious piece will shine bright like your angel.
The clarity of every print on every piece is different. No print is the exact same. As this is all crafted by hand the pressure of the impression may vary with each piece. Some people have more swirls than others. Babies prints are not as strong as older children. Sometimes elderly people can be less detailed. Everyone is different. But you will see the print I take at the time of the impression. Sometimes I may take it a couple of times to try and get a better impression. If for what ever reason your loved ones print is not very clear you can be assured that you will see the indentation from the finger. This is just as precious. To have their touch is what this is all about.
To book a time to take your loved ones impression may vary due to different circumstances. If your loved one is very unwell or has passed away I will book an appointment as quickly as possible as I understand time is precious. If it is for a gift I hope you understand that it may have to be moved to a different time due to the above appointments. In saying that I will get to you at my earliest availability. No stress it wont be long. Pieces normally take 3-4 weeks. If you require it in a quicker time frame please discuss this with me. I understand some circumstances change.
How we make your unique piece
My passion is to work very closely with my clients. Understanding the pain of grief, and how lost and alone we feel, I will help you with the process from our first point of call. I will organise to come out to take your loved ones fingerprint impression. Home, hospital or palliative care where ever they may be. If your loved one has passed away, I can attend the funeral home to take the fingerprint impression. This will need to be organized with the funeral home you have chosen.
I will take the fingerprint impression directly into the Silver clay so they have truly touched your piece. I will also take a silicone mould so we can keep this on file if you decide you want more pieces created. Quite often other people find this moment over whelming at the time and can’t make a decision. Later they wish they had of had a piece made. It’s not too late as we will have the silicone mould of your loved ones fingerprint impression on file. I can keep this on file for you or you are welcome to keep it yourself. You can select a design similar to the samples or we can create something to your wishes and budget.
- Our precious Cats and Dogs are also a huge part of our families. I can take their paw print impressions and can create a precious piece for you to keep close to your heart.
- Pieces without prints can be created. Beauty and uniqueness are created every day.
- Special occasions like Weddings, Engagements, Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or any other special day precious pieces can also be created.
- For no special occasion but to know you have your loved ones print…
- Sometimes our loved ones have been gone for sometime and you wish you could have had this opportunity. Why not create a piece with a few simple words that your loved one would have said. Or words to know they are always by your side. Anything is possible.
Silicone impression kits
For International, Interstate and Victorian Country Regions we have Silicone Impression Kits available. We post them to you and you take your own impressions then return them to Lovemealways.com,au where we can create your special piece. If you have a large group of people wanting pieces created I will travel for direct contact impressions. Refer to Group Bookings. Terms and Conditions apply.
Group bookings are more than welcome…….
You can turn this into a fun session together with family and friends, even your Furbabies. A minimum of 10 people per booking, who are all having their impressions taken on the day is required. Each person must purchase at the time of impressions at least one piece of Jewellery to be created. 50% deposit is required from each person attending prior to the day. Final payments are to be completed on the day.
For International and Interstate bookings the minimum requirement is 15 people for group bookings.
Please email Slade@lovemealways.com.au for more information
Terms and Conditions apply
When you book a time to take your loved ones impression, the time may vary due to different circumstances.
- If your loved one is very unwell or has passed away I will book an appointment as quickly as possible as I understand time is precious.
- If it is for a gift I hope you understand that it may have to be moved to a different time due to the above appointments. In saying that I will get to you at my earliest availability. Pieces normally take 3-4 weeks.
If you require it in a quicker time frame please discuss this with me. I understand some circumstances change.
To make an appointment please call Slade on mobile +61412353933 or email Slade@lovemealways.com.au